SB 856: Community Redevelopment
GENERAL BILL by Bullard
Community Redevelopment; Revising the definition of the term “blighted area,” as applicable to the Community Redevelopment Act of 1969, to include land previously used as a military facility and adjacent to a county-owned zoological park, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 61
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 156
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/11/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 422
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 422
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.