CS/SB 864: Tied House Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Thrasher
Tied House Regulation; Authorizing the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to impose administrative sanctions for certain violations relating to coupons redeemable by vendors; prohibiting licensees under the Beverage Law from possessing or using certain coupons involving malt beverages, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 695 (Ch. 2013-145) -SJ 596
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 62
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 209
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/27/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Substituted CS/HB 695 -SJ 596
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 695 (Ch. 2013-145) -SJ 596
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.