CS/SB 902: Sale of Liquid Fuels
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Brandes
Sale of Liquid Fuels; Requiring self-service stations to display on each pump a decal containing a telephone number to enable certain handicapped persons to seek assistance from the station attendant; requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to provide decals and instructions; providing for enforcement by the department; establishing a deadline for compliance, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/04/13, 3:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 64
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 111
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 113
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.