HB 987: Driver Licenses
GENERAL BILL by Slosberg
Driver Licenses; Authorizes justice, judge, or designated employee to access reproductions of driver license images as part of official work of court; revises & clarifies provisions.
Last Action: 4/23/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 628 (Ch. 2013-67) -HJ 726
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Civil Justice Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 99
• Introduced -HJ 99
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Now in Civil Justice Subcommittee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 10:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 358
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 358
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/03/13, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 415
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 415
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Substituted SB 628 -HJ 726
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 628 (Ch. 2013-67) -HJ 726
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.