CS/CS/SB 1070: Fuel Terminals
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Community Affairs ; Simpson
Fuel Terminals; Prohibiting a local government from amending its local comprehensive plan, land use map, zoning districts, or land development regulations to make a fuel terminal a nonconforming use under the provisions thereof; requiring a local government to allow the repair of a fuel terminal damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster or other catastrophe, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Transportation (TR)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Transportation -SJ 87
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/11/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Transportation -SJ 243
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/03/14, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 460
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/14
• CS/CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 463
• Read 2nd time -SJ 494
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 583
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 583
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 829
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Received -HJ 829
• Read 2nd time -HJ 852
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 947 -HJ 852
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 891
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 5 -HJ 891
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 880
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-93
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.