CS/CS/HB 1161: Department of Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Goodson
Department of Transportation; Authorizing the department to seek certain investors for certain leases; amending provisions relating to outdoor advertising signs; establishing a pilot program for the School District of Palm Beach County authorizing signage on certain school district property to recognize the names of the school district's business partners; authorizing the department to enter into certain concession agreements, etc.
Last Action: 6/20/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-215, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7175 (Ch. 2014-223), CS/CS/CS/SB 218 (Ch. 2014-169)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 96
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 366
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 360
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 404
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/01/14, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 428
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 428
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/04/14, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 473
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 502
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 772
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 798
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 840
• Read 3rd time -HJ 883
• Amendment(s) adopted (045637, 224669) -HJ 883
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 884
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs -SJ 879
• Received -SJ 879
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Community Affairs -SJ 977
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 977
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1048 -SJ 977
• Read 2nd time -SJ 977
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1122
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 1123
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1323
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-215, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7175 (Ch. 2014-223), CS/CS/CS/SB 218 (Ch. 2014-169)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.