CS/HB 1231: Government Data Practices
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Beshears
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Appropriations Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 101
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/25/14, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 390
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 385
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 404
• Died in Appropriations Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.