CS/HB 7111: Recovery Care Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Steube
Recovery Care Services; Includes recovery care centers as facilities licensed under ch. 395, F.S.; provides admission criteria for recovery care center; requires emergency care, transfer, & discharge protocols; authorizes AHCA to establish separate standards for recovery care centers for care & treatment of patients; directs agency to enforce special-occupancy provisions of Florida Building Code applicable to recovery care centers; provides applicability of Health Care Licensing Procedures Act; exempts recovery care centers from specified minimum licensure requirements.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 267
• Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 287
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 5 -HJ 346
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 343
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 387
• Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.