CS/SB 990: Public Officers and Employees
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Ring
Public Officers and Employees; Removing an exception from prohibited employment or a prohibited contractual relationship for an officer or employee of certain special tax districts or an agency organized pursuant to ch. 298, F.S., etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 80
• Introduced -SJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/13/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 251
• Original reference(s) removed: Community Affairs
• Remaining references corrected to Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 266
• Now in Ethics and Elections -SJ 251
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/24/14, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 317
• Now in Rules -SJ 317
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.