CS/SB 1146: Agency Relationships with Governmental Health Care Contractors
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Simmons
Agency Relationships with Governmental Health Care Contractors; Extending sovereign immunity to employees or agents of a health care provider that executes a contract with a governmental contractor; clarifying that a receipt of specified notice must be acknowledged by a patient or the patient’s representative at the initial visit, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 112
• Introduced -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 193
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/24/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Now in Rules -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/15, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 415
• Amendment(s) adopted (101552, 556230) -SJ 415
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 416
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 502
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 502
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.