CS/CS/SB 1402: Organization of the Department of Financial Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Lee
Organization of the Department of Financial Services; Revising the divisions and functions of the department; authorizing the Chief Financial Officer to establish divisions, bureaus, or offices of the department; providing powers and duties of the department’s Division of Consumer Services, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 132
• Introduced -SJ 132
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/17/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 226
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 233
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 436
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 668
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 714
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 714
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.