SB 2504: State Employees
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
State Employees; Providing for the resolution of collective bargaining issues at impasse between the state and certified bargaining units of state employees, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/25/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 262
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Introduced -SJ 262
• Read 2nd time -SJ 292
• Read 3rd time -SJ 292
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 292
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 297
• Immediately certified -SJ 297
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 407
• Read 2nd time -HJ 407
• Amendment(s) adopted (263521) -HJ 407
• Read 3rd time -HJ 407
• Passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 3 -HJ 408
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 422
• Immediately certified -HJ 422
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.