CS/SB 362: Powers of Attorney
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Lee
Powers of Attorney; Revising the qualifications of an agent in the execution of power of attorney to include certain not-for-profit corporations, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/17/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 55
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 153
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.