CS/HB 7121: Child Welfare
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Harrell
Child Welfare; Revising duties of critical incident rapid response teams in cases of child deaths; revises duties & purposes of state & local death review committees; specifies that certain responsibilities of DCF be administered at regional level; requires community-based care lead agencies to provide evidence-based & trauma-informed services.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7078 (Ch. 2015-79) -HJ 903
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 297
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 522
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 521
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/15
• Substituted CS/SB 7078 -HJ 903
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7078 (Ch. 2015-79) -HJ 903
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.