CS/HB 79: Crisis Stabilization Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Cummings ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Artiles ; Plasencia
Crisis Stabilization Services; Requires DCF to develop standards & protocols for collection, storage, transmittal, & analysis of utilization data from public receiving facilities; requires compliance by managing entities by specified date; requires DCF to create statewide database; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $175,000
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 02/17/15, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 135
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/03/15, 2:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 12
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 171
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 168
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 180
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/12/15, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 229
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 539
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 564
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 564
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 442
• Received -SJ 442
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 461
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 461
• Substituted for CS/SB 340 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 461
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 572
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 572
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 761
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-102
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.