CS/CS/SB 798: Household Moving Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Lee
Household Moving Services; Removing a prohibition that precludes a mover from limiting its liability for the loss or damage of household goods to a specified valuation rate; requiring a mover to conduct a physical survey and provide a binding estimate in certain circumstances unless waived by the shipper, etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 86
• Introduced -SJ 86
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/23/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 431
• Read 2nd time -SJ 628
• Amendment(s) adopted (402382) -SJ 629
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 633
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 676
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 677
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 867
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/15
• Received -HJ 867
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 883
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.