HB 937: Trust Funds/Florida ABLE Trust Fund/State Board of Administration
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Rodrigues, R. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Cortes, B. ; Cummings ; Harrell ; Murphy ; Pilon ; Raschein ; Spano
Trust Funds/Florida ABLE Trust Fund/State Board of Administration; Creates Florida ABLE Trust Fund within State Board of Administration; authorizes sources of funds; specifies purpose of trust fund & authorized uses of assets; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of trust fund; provides for contingent effect.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 644 (Ch. 2015-57), CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56) -HJ 743
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/04/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 78
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 182
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 182
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/12/15, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 224
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 224
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/01/15, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 365
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 644 -HJ 743
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 644 (Ch. 2015-57), CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56) -HJ 743
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.