SB 1300: At-risk Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Dean
At-risk Vessels; Prohibiting a vessel that is at risk of becoming derelict from anchoring on, mooring on, or occupying the waters of this state; providing that a person who anchors or moors such a vessel or allows it to occupy waters of this state commits a noncriminal infraction, etc.
Last Action: 3/2/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7025 (Ch. 2016-108) -SJ 550
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 98
• Introduced -SJ 98
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/17/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 424
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/24/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 493
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 550
• Substituted HB 7025 -SJ 550
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7025 (Ch. 2016-108) -SJ 550
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.