CS/HB 299: Expressway Authorities
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Nunez
Expressway Authorities; Revising membership of the governing body of certain expressway authorities; providing procedures when there is a vacancy or conclusion of a term; revising qualifications for membership on the governing body of certain expressway authorities; providing for termination from an authority's governing body upon a finding of a violation of specified ethical conduct provisions or failure to comply with a notice of failure to comply with financial disclosure requirements, etc.
• Referred to Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Ports Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 4:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 164
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 164
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 167
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 167
• Introduced -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/21/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 257
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 254
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 261
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 346
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 373
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 350
• Received -SJ 350
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 574 -SJ 671
• Read 2nd time -SJ 671
• Amendment(s) adopted (142638)
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 735
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 735
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (142638) -HJ 946
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 946
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 946
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-122
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.