HB 391: Pub. Rec./Emergency Medical Technicians or Paramedics
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Passidomo
Pub. Rec./Emergency Medical Technicians or Paramedics; Provides exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying information of current or former emergency medical technicians or paramedics certified under ch. 401, F.S.; provides for future legislative review and repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Government Operations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 592 (Ch. 2016-159)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 167
• Introduced -HJ 34
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 167
• Died in Government Operations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 592 (Ch. 2016-159)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.