HB 4035: Pesticide Registration
GENERAL BILL by Combee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton
Pesticide Registration; Deletes provisions relating to supplemental registration fees for certain pesticides that contain active ingredients for which EPA has established food tolerance limits.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Agriculture
Bill Text: PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 165
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 165
• Introduced -HJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/16, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 323
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 323
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 821
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 859
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 1 -HJ 860
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 771
• Received -SJ 771
• Died in Agriculture
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.