CS/HB 511: Special License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee ; Boyd ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Artiles ; Jenne ; Stevenson
Special License Plates; Requires moneys received from sale of Woman Veteran license plates to be used for certain purposes; provides for special license plate to be issued to recipient of Bronze Star; allows Prisoner of War Medal on "Ex-POW" license plate.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• Introduced -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 9:00 am, 116 Knott
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 251
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 246
• Original reference(s) removed: Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 261
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/28/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 317
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.