CS/SB 294: Condominium, Cooperative, and Homeowners’ Associations
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Bracy
Condominium, Cooperative, and Homeowners’ Associations; Deleting exemptions for certain associations from specified reporting requirements; deleting provisions prohibiting certain associations from waiving certain financial reporting requirements for more than 3 years, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6027 (Ch. 2017-161), CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2017-188) -SJ 629
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 57
• Introduced -SJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/04/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 299
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/19/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 443
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 444
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/28/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 562
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 562
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 629
• Substituted HB 6027 -SJ 629
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6027 (Ch. 2017-161), CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2017-188) -SJ 629
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.