The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
HJR 321: Percentage of Elector Votes Required to Approve Constitutional Amendment or Revision
JOINT RESOLUTION by Roth ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fine ; Killebrew ; Renner
Percentage of Elector Votes Required to Approve Constitutional Amendment or Revision; Proposes amendment to State Constitution to increase percentage of elector votes required to approve amendment or revision to State Constitution from 60 percent to 66 & 2/3 percent.
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Rules and Policy Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 02/23/17, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 274
• Now in Rules and Policy Committee -HJ 274
• Introduced -HJ 53
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules and Policy Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.