CS/CS/SB 370: Florida Wing of the Civil Air Patrol
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Stargel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hukill
Florida Wing of the Civil Air Patrol; Requiring certain employers to provide Civil Air Patrol leave; prohibiting specified public and private employers from discharging, reprimanding, or penalizing a Civil Air Patrol member because of his or her absence by reason of taking Civil Air Patrol leave, etc.
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/21/17, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
• Introduced -SJ 62
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 143
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 234
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 332
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 468
• Amendment(s) adopted (426696) -SJ 468
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 468
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 519
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 519
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1023
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Received -HJ 1023
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1064
• Substituted for CS/HB 635 -HJ 1064
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1084
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1084, 1085
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 755
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-73
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.