CS/SB 404: Ratification of Department of Financial Services Rules
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Simmons
Ratification of Department of Financial Services Rules; Ratifying specified rules relating to the Florida Workers’ Compensation Reimbursement Manual for Hospitals and Florida Workers’ Compensation Reimbursement Manual for Ambulatory Surgical Centers for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness imposed under s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule exceeding the specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/21/17, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/06/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 66
• Now in Rules -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 334
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 421
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 430
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 430
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.