CS/CS/HB 6531: Relief/Dustin Reinhardt/Palm Beach County School Board
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee ; Drake
Relief/Dustin Reinhardt/Palm Beach County School Board; Provides appropriation & annuity from Palm Beach County School Board to compensate Dustin Reinhardt for injuries sustained as result of negligence of school district employees; provides limitation on payment of compensation, fees, & costs. CLAIM: $4,700,000
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6549 (Ch. 2017-230)
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 03/08/17, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 249
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 337
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 333
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/23/17, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall --Not Considered
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/30/17, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 522
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 518
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 528
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 844
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 885
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 3 -HJ 885
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 611
• Received -SJ 611
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6549 (Ch. 2017-230)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.