SB 720: Central Florida Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Mayfield
Central Florida Expressway Authority; Increasing the number of members making up the governing body of the Central Florida Expressway Authority; adding the geographical boundary of Brevard County to the area served by the authority, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 299 (Ch. 2017-56) -SJ 618
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Transportation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Now in Ethics and Elections -SJ 181
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/28/17, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Now in Rules -SJ 257
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 618
• Substituted HB 299 -SJ 618
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 299 (Ch. 2017-56) -SJ 618
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.