CS/HB 1333: Building Construction Procedures
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Payne
Building Construction Procedures; Authorizes Florida Building Commission to approve certain updates to Florida Building Code every 3 years; prohibits local government from carrying forward more than specified amount of certain unexpended funds; requires local government to use certain unexpended funds for specified purposes; provides certain notices are not an action.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 447 (Ch. 2019-75)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 132
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 521
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 521
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/09/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 632
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 632
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/18/19, 8:15 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 794
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 792
• CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 792
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 447 (Ch. 2019-75)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.