CS/SB 1520: Direct Health Care Agreements
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Bean
Direct Health Care Agreements; Expanding the scope of direct primary care agreements that are exempt from the Florida Insurance Code and renaming them direct health care agreements; adding health care providers who may market, sell, or offer to sell such agreements, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7 (Ch. 2019-105), CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138) -SJ 675
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/18/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 201
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Health Policy
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/01/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/19 -SJ 765
• Read 2nd time -SJ 675
• Substituted CS/HB 7 -SJ 675
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7 (Ch. 2019-105), CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138) -SJ 675
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.