SB 310: Off-highway Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson
Off-highway Vehicles; Redefining the terms “ATV” and “ROV” to increase the authorized width and dry weight of such vehicles; redefining the term “all-terrain vehicle” to increase the authorized width and dry weight of the vehicle, etc.
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/11/19, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/05/19, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 55
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 186
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/21/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 265
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -SJ 279
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 307
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 307
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 664
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Received -HJ 664
• Substituted for HB 659 -HJ 703
• Read 2nd time -HJ 703
• Read 3rd time -HJ 703
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 704
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 468
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 580
• Approved by Governor -SJ 954
• Chapter No. 2019-19
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.