CS/SB 7080: Public Records and Meetings/Interstate Medical Licensure Compact
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Health Policy
Public Records and Meetings/Interstate Medical Licensure Compact; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain information held by the Department of Health, the Board of Medicine, or the Board of Osteopathic Medicine pursuant to the Interstate Medical Licensure Compact; providing an exemption from public records requirements for recordings, minutes, and records generated during the closed portions of such meetings; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemptions; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 258
• Introduced -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 320
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.