CS/CS/HB 1393: Pub. Rec./Financial Technology Sandbox
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Grant, J. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sirois
Pub. Rec./Financial Technology Sandbox; Provides exemptions from public records requirements for certain information made available to OFR in Financial Technology Sandbox applications by specified providers of innovative financial products or services, & for certain information relating on such providers; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemptions; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 125
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 502
• Original reference(s) removed: Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/02/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 723
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 720
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 720
• Read 2nd time -HJ 838
• Amendment(s) adopted (525031) -HJ 838, 839
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 949
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 950
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 564
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 545
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1872 -SJ 545
• Received -SJ 564
• Read 2nd time -SJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 572
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 572
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.