HB 1441: Contracted Airport Projects
GENERAL BILL by Maggard
Contracted Airport Projects; Authorizes single entity to provide certain contracted services for airport projects wholly or partially funded by DOT.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in Business and Professions Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 128
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Business and Professions Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 506
• Now in Business and Professions Subcommittee -HJ 506
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Business and Professions Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.