SB 150: Sanitary Sewer Laterals
GENERAL BILL by Brandes
Sanitary Sewer Laterals; Encouraging counties and municipalities to, by a specified date, establish a sanitary sewer lateral inspection program; requiring a seller of real property to disclose any known defects in the property’s sanitary sewer lateral, etc.
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 11/13/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/10/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 15
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.