CS/SB 1742: Home Medical Equipment Providers
Home Medical Equipment Providers; Exempting allopathic, osteopathic, and chiropractic physicians who sell or rent electrostimulation medical equipment and supplies in the course of their practice from certain licensure requirements, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 170
• Introduced -SJ 170
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/28/20, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 213
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 307
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 361
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• Read 2nd time -SJ 399
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 452
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 452
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1010
• Received -HJ 1010
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1053
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1115
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1116
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 726
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-78
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.