SB 178: Public Financing of Construction Projects
GENERAL BILL by Rodriguez
Public Financing of Construction Projects; Prohibiting state-financed constructors from commencing construction of certain structures in coastal areas without first conducting a sea level impact projection study; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to develop by rule a standard for such studies; requiring the department to enforce certain requirements and to adopt rules, etc.
Last Action: 12/2/2019 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 11/04/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Infrastructure and Security
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.