CS/HB 345: County Boundaries
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means Committee ; Hogan Johnson ; Overdorf
County Boundaries; Revises county boundaries.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 716 (Ch. 2020-18) -HJ 995
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 31
• Introduced -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 02/03/20, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 486
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 486
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 02/25/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 666
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: State Affairs Committee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 665
• CS by Ways and Means Committee read 1st time -HJ 664
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 716 (Ch. 2020-18) -HJ 995
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.