SM 420: VA MISSION Act of 2018
VA MISSION Act of 2018; Urging Congress and the department to ensure that the VA MISSION Act of 2018 is implemented in a manner consistent with the legislative intent and purpose of the act, etc.
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Rules -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 11/13/19, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/15/20, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 32
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 154
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/22/20 -SJ 153
• Read 2nd time -SJ 151
• Adopted -SJ 151
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.