CS/HB 503: Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Diamond ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hart
Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority; Renames Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority Metropolitan Planning Organization Chairs Coordinating Committee; removes requirement that authority provide committee with administrative support & direction; authorizes mayor's designated alternate to serve as member of governing board of authority; provides membership requirements; specifies designated alternate's right to vote; provides quorum requirements; removes obsolete provisions; removes powers & duties of authority relating to committee.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 42
• Introduced -HJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 497
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 524
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/20/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 628
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 628
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.