CS/CS/HB 715: Reclaimed Water
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Maggard
Reclaimed Water; Requires certain domestic wastewater utilities to submit plans for eliminating nonbeneficial surface water discharges; requires DEP & WMDs to develop & execute memorandum of agreement for coordinated review of specified permits for indirect potable reuse projects; provides that potable reuse projects by private entities are eligible for certain expedited permitting & funding priorities; requires counties, municipalities, & special districts to authorize graywater technologies & provide incentives for implementation of such technologies; requires DEP to convene technical advisory group, & review & revise reclaimed water, potable reuse, drinking water, & aquifer recharge rules.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Bill Text: PDF
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 58
• Introduced -HJ 58
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 526
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 524
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 520
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 549
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 549
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/02/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 723
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 720
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 719
• Read 2nd time -HJ 893
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 969
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 970
• In Messages
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Appropriations -SJ 554
• Received -SJ 554
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.