CS/HB 775: Everglades Protection Area
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Avila ; Aloupis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Duran ; Fernandez ; Rodriguez, A.M.
Everglades Protection Area; Requires comprehensive plans & plan amendments that apply to certain lands within or near Everglades Protection Area to follow state coordinated review process; requires DEP to make determinations, consult, & coordinate with specified entities regarding such plans & amendments; provides additional limitation for compliance determination of such plans & plan amendments; prohibits & provides requirements for adoption of certain development amendments within Everglades Protection Area.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in State Affairs Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 65
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 392
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 392
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 468
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 482
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in State Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.