CS/SB 800: Division of State Technology
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Farmer
Division of State Technology; Requiring the Department of Management Services to administer the Data Innovation Program through the division; establishing the Data Innovation Program within the division; specifying requirements for the division for data governance across state agencies; requiring the division to develop and conduct data interoperability pilot programs with the Agency for Health Care Administration, the Department of Health, and the Department of Children and Families by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 60
• Introduced -SJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/17/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 328
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/25/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.