SB 912: Department of Business and Professional Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Diaz
Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Requiring that certain reports relating to the transportation or possession of cigarettes be filed with the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco through the division’s electronic data submission system; renaming the Florida State Boxing Commission as the Florida Athletic Commission; revising requirements for issuing special licenses to certain food service establishments; providing the circumstances under which a person is delinquent in the payment of an assessment in the context of eligibility for membership on certain condominium boards, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2020 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 688
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 69
• Introduced -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 02/10/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 267
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 411
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/20 -SJ 724
• Read 2nd time -SJ 687
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 689 (Died in returning Messages) -SJ 688
• Laid on Table -SJ 688
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.