CS/SB 1088: Modification or Continuation of Terms of Probation
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Rodrigues
Modification or Continuation of Terms of Probation; Revising the circumstances under which a court must modify or continue a term of probation, etc.
Last Action: 4/14/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 661 (Ch. 2021-210) -SJ 439
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 116
• Introduced -SJ 115
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/09/21, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Judiciary
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 246
• Now in Rules
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/25/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/21 -SJ 465
• Read 2nd time -SJ 439
• Substituted HB 661 -SJ 439
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 661 (Ch. 2021-210) -SJ 439
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.