HB 1303: Human Trafficking Education in Schools
GENERAL BILL by Williams
Human Trafficking Education in Schools; Revises required health education in public schools to include information regarding dangers & signs of human trafficking; specifies minimum requirements of human trafficking education portion of comprehensive health education curriculum.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 519 (Ch. 2021-83)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• Referred to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Died in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 519 (Ch. 2021-83)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.