CS/SB 1522: Implementation of the Recommendations of the Blue-Green Algae Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources ; Stewart
Implementation of the Recommendations of the Blue-Green Algae Task Force; Citing this act as the “Implementation of Governor DeSantis’ Blue-Green Algae Task Force Recommendations Act”; requiring owners of onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems to have the system periodically inspected, beginning on a specified date; requiring the Department of Health to administer the inspection program; requiring the department to implement program standards, procedures, and requirements; providing for rulemaking; requiring new or revised basin management action plans to include an identification and prioritization of certain spatially focused projects, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 Senate - Now in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/29/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 329
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/08/21, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• Now in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.