CS/CS/SB 1892: Emergency Preparedness and Response Fund
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Diaz
Emergency Preparedness and Response Fund; Creating the Emergency Preparedness and Response Fund within the Executive Office of the Governor; providing for the deposit and use of funds; providing for future review and termination of the fund, etc.
Last Action: 11/12/2021 Senate - Veto Message referred to Rules -SJ 4
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 210
• Introduced -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/23/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 313
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 332
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/31/21, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/01/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 381
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 537
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 578
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 578
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 1
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 846
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 2006 (Ch. 2021-8)
• Veto Message received (2021 Special Session B) -SJ 4
• Veto Message referred to Rules -SJ 4
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.