HB 231: Services for Veterans and Their Families
GENERAL BILL by Zika ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bartleman ; Benjamin ; Buchanan ; Bush ; Chambliss ; Daley ; Davis ; Drake ; Driskell ; Eskamani ; Fischer ; Gregory ; Grieco ; Hunschofsky ; Killebrew ; Learned ; McFarland ; Melo ; Morales ; Roach ; Slosberg ; Tant ; Valdés ; Woodson
Services for Veterans and Their Families; Authorizes DVA to establish Florida Veterans' Care Coordination Program to provide behavioral health care referral & care coordination services for veterans & their families; authorizes DVA to contract with certain nonprofit entity to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants to provide such services; provides for statewide delivery of specified services by program teams; requires Florida 211 Network participants to collect program implementation data & submit such data to DVA; requires DVA to submit report to Governor & Legislature.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 House - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local Administration and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• Message sent to senate
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 492
• Received -SJ 492
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 514
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 260 -SJ 514
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Read 3rd time -SJ 514
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 514
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.