SB 252: Child Care Facilities
Child Care Facilities; Citing this act as the "Child Safety Alarm Act"; requiring certain vehicles, by a specified date, to be equipped with a reliable alarm system that meets specified criteria; requiring the Department of Children and Families to adopt by rule minimum safety standards for such systems and to maintain a list of approved alarm manufacturers and alarm systems, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2021 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 844
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Transportation; Rules -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/03/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 177
• Now in Transportation
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/03/21, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 55
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/31/21, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -SJ 342
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/07/21 -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 370
• Read 3rd time -SJ 370
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 370
• Immediately certified -SJ 378
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2021)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 1
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 844
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.